Make A Special Difference
Volunteers are the backbone of our organization. Many kinds of volunteer opportunities exist at A Special Wish, and ALL of them are vital to supporting our program and helping us to grant wishes. Remember, time is especially precious to the children and families we serve. A reliable corps of volunteers that can be mobilized at short notice helps us to respond to urgent wish requests.
Volunteers may fill the following roles:
- serve on a specific committee
- help raise funds
- plan wishes
- office administration
- speaking to groups about A Special Wish
- staff events such as our auction, golf outings, children’s Christmas party, and more
- recruit additional volunteers
Whatever your interests, skills, and availability may be, there are volunteer opportunities available that fit your needs. Youth volunteers are especially welcome as an important part of our program, as are seniors.
If you are interested in volunteering your time and talents to A Special Wish Foundation, please take a moment to Contact Us and a volunteer coordinator will call you. Or, you can download and print the Volunteer Bio*. Fax the completed volunteer bio to our office at 614-258-3518, or mail it to:
A Special Wish Foundation
1250 Memory Lane
Columbus, OH 43209
* The Volunteer Bio is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you don’t already have this free software installed on your computer, you may download it by clicking here.